Pagine

martedì 5 aprile 2016

[FACE OF THE DAY] Vivid Morocco




Can you tell that I'm extremely ready for spring? Ever since I bought this bright blue eyeliner I've been wanting to pair it with an orange eyeshadow, so the other day I had some fun with colors. I started by applying my Nabla Crème Shadow in Underpainting all over the lid as a base. From the crease to the browbone I applied Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie eyeshadow to help me blend the other shades. All over the lid I applied Makeup Geek's Morocco eyeshadow, a bright orange shade that I'm completely in love with. I blended it in the crease and I also used another bright yellow shadow from Nyx to give it a more summery look. As I said before the eyeliner is from Nyx and it's the new Vivid Bright eyeliner in Vivid Sapphire. I love those eyeliners, I want to buy them all! They're a little bit dry on the lid but the overall effect it's too good. I bought mine at Cosmoprof and I can't wait to buy more shades. 
On my lips I applied two of my favourite colors from Stila: Patina -a dusty rose- and Caramello, which is more nude. 
I kept my face makeup really light by only applying a light dust of bronzer all over my cheeks and on my forehead. I'm really loving this new Deborah Milano Maxi Terra Contouring, even if I use it as a bronzer and not to contour properly. 
What do you think of this makeup? Do you like it? 



Qualcuno ha detto primavera? Da quando ho comprato questo eyeliner blu non ho pensato ad altro se non ad abbinarlo ad un ombretto arancione, quindi l'altro giorno in un momento libero ho dato vita a questa cosa. Ho iniziato applicando il Crème Shadow di Nabla nella tonalità Underpainting come base su tutta la palpebra mobile e fissa. Per fissare la base in crema e per aiutarmi a sfumare gli altri colori ho utilizzato l'ombretto Peach Smoothie di Makeup Geek. Sulla palpebra mobile ho applicato Morocco, sempre di Makeup Geek, che è un ombretto matte arancione bellissimo. L'ho sfumato nella piega aiutandomi con Butterscotch Caramel di NYX per rendere il tutto ancora più primaverile. Come ho già detto l'eyeliner è il nuovo Vivid Bright di NYX nella tonalità Vivid Sapphire.Questi eyeliner sono fantastici, li voglio comprare tutti! Tendono ad essere un filino secchi una volta applicati, ma sono troppo belli. Ho comprato questo colore (e anche un altro) al Cosmoprof e non vedo l'ora di ampliare la mia collezione.
Sulle labbra ho utilizzato due dei miei rossetti liquidi preferiti, entrambi di Stila: Patina - un rosa antico - e Caramello, che è un colore più tendente al nude.
Mi sono tenuta molto leggera sul trucco del viso, applicando semplicemente un velo di bronzer sulle guance e sulle tempie. Mi sta piacendo davvero tanto la nuova Maxi Terra Contouring di Deborah Milano, anche se in realtà la uso più come bronzer che come effettivo prodotto per il contouring.  
Cosa ne pensate di questo look? Vi piace? :)




Face:
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
L'oréal Lumi Magique Cushion Foundation (Shade 3 Vanilla)
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
Too Faced Primed and Poreless Loose Powder
Deborah Milano Maxi Terra Contouring (Shade Light)

Eyes:
Nabla Underpainting Creme Shadow
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie & Morocco eyeshadows
NYX Butterscotch Caramel Eyeshadow
NYX Vivid Bright Eyeliner in Vivid Sapphire
Deborah Milano 2in1 gel Kajal&Eyeliner pencil in Black
L'oréal Telescopic Mascara
Kiko Eyebrow Sculpt

Lips:
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks in Patina & Caramello

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento