Pagine

mercoledì 2 marzo 2016

EMPTIES #1 - February 2016

Hi guys, welcome back! Today we are going to talk all about empties: I have a few to share with some major favorites as well.  Let's start!






Hair

Batiste Dry Shampoo (Original)
I've been using this dry shampoo for ages and it's still my favourite because it works and is also cheap. I use it on second day-hair especially to create volume at the roots. I've already repurchased another one!

Tony&Guy Cleanse Dry Shampoo
I bought this dry shampoo ages ago after reading lots of positive reviews because I wanted to try it. At first I hated it because it wasn't really doing anything special to my hair; recently I started using it again and I don't know why but I liked it a little bit better than the first time. I won't be repurchasing it just because I like my Batiste Dry Shampoo more.

Biofficina Toscana Anti Frizz Lotion
This product is really good: it's a lotion that I applied on wet hair before using my blow dryer. It comes in a spray form, so it's really easy to use and also really quick. It helps detangling the hair but the main feature is the anti-frizz property. I'm sure I'll repurchase this one as soon as I run out of some other products I'm currently using. 

Schwarzkopf Got2B Oil-licious Styling Oil
This styling oil is a strange product but I love it so much! It's not silicone-free or "green" as some other products that I use and love, but it makes my hair incredibly soft. I bought mine in Boots last time I was in London and I just repurchased another one because I can't live without it (over-dramatic, I know!). I use a small amount of product on my wet hair (especially on the ends) before blow drying and it helps keeping my hair soft and shiny. 

Garnier Ultra Dolce Mask
The only mask I use. I like to try new products, but when it comes to Shampoos and Masks I tend to be loyal to my favourite products. This mask is really nice: again, it helps keeping my hair soft and easy to brush. I can totally feel the difference when I use something else and that's why I keep using it. Of course I already have another one in my shower. 


Face

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
One of my most used products ever. I love how easy it is to remove the makeup whenever I use this micellar water. I find the Garnier one more delicate than the Bioderma and just better overall at removing makeup. Of course I already repurchased another bottle.


Sephora Triple Action Gentle Makeup Remover Gel
I liked this gel but I won't be buying another one because I like my micellar water better. This "format" is easier for when I'm away from home but I wasn't impressed by the product itself. I found that I had to work a little bit too much to remove mascara (I don't even wear waterproof mascara!) and I ended up using lots of product. This small tube costed around 4€, just a little less than the Garnier Micellar Water that usually lasts for at least 2 months!

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Wipes
I use makeup wipes to remove the majority of my face and lip makeup, before going in with other specific products. I liked those wipes and I will probably repurchase more soon.


Biofficina Toscana Rosemary Hydrolat
I bought this product under suggestion of a close friend of mine and I couldn't be happier. It's a fairly simple product but I find it effective, especially on my pores. After two months of use my pores look a little bit smaller and overall my skin looks better and more clear. The only downside to that is that the tube lasted for a couple of months and I only used it at night, but the price is fairly low so it's not a big problem. I already bought another one (actually I bought two more!!)

La Roche Posay Effaclar Lotion
This micro-exfoliant lotion was my favourite until I discovered the Rosemary Hydrolat. It's a nice product to use at night before applying moisturizer and it helps making the pores smaller. I won't be repurchasing it though because I like the Rosemary Hydrolat better.

Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream
Holy grail product for me, as soon as I started running low I ordered another one. I like this cream especially during the colder months, because it provides the right amount of moisture and hydration to my skin. I apply a thin layer at night after using my Rosemary Hydrolat and when I wake up in the morning my skin is super smooth and soft. If you have the chance to try it please DO IT, I promise it's worth it!

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins
This cream has been in my empties for a long long time. I bought it over a year ago and I remember liking it, even if it was just a bit too rich for my combination skin. Now I'm happy with my Antipodes Night Cream, so I won't be repurchasing this one soon.

Makeup

Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Collagen Mascara
This mascara was amazing and I can't wait to buy it again! It made my lashes so long and thick, it was super black and really easy to remove. I will totally buy it again soon.

Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray
Another staple for me; I probably went through 10 bottles of this setting spray in the past 4/5 years. I use it religiously every single day to set my makeup and to make my face less "powdery". I've tried different setting sprays but this is the best, so I keep buying more and more because I do notice a difference in my look whenever I forget to spray myself in it before going out.

Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Pencil
This pencil was so expensive but so worth it! I wear contact lenses and almost every single pencil smudges in my waterline, or disappears after a few hours. This one didn't and was just perfect and long lasting. Recently though I found another pencil I like better (the Deborah Milano 2in1 Kajal&Eyeliner) so I won't be repurchasing the Marc Jacobs one soon.


That's it for this post, I hope you liked it. Have you ever tried some of the products in this post? Do you have some good empties you want to share with me?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento