Pagine

lunedì 7 marzo 2016

[FACE OF THE DAY] Northern Lights


The only thing I knew when I started doing my makeup today was that I wanted to use some green. I really like how green looks on my eyes but it's a shade that I rarely use, I don't really know why. 

Today I started with Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie all over my lid; it's the shade I always use to help with the blending process of all the other shades. To darken my crease I used Mimesis from Nabla for a nice cool contrast. On my lid I first used Nabla's Creme Shadow in Aurora. The Creme Shadows are amazing on their own, they don't need to be topped with powder eyeshadows, but I decided to use Nabla's Zoe for a nice pop of light.In the inner corners I used another Nabla eyeshadow, Cattleya, andI think it looks really nice.

On my face I used Deborah Milano Dress Me Perfect Cushion foundation. I'm completely in love, I like the way my skin looks whenever I wear it. On my cheeks I used Neve Cosmetics Friday Rose Blush.

Quando ho iniziato a truccarmi stamattina avevo in mente solo una cosa: volevo utilizzare degli ombretti verdi. Mi piace abbastanza come mi sta il verde, però non è una tonalità che utilizzo di solito, non so perché.
Oggi ho iniziato applicando l'ombretto Peach Smoothie di Makeup Geek su tutta la palpebra: è l'ombretto che uso sempre per aiutarmi poi a sfumare tutti gli altri colori che applico successivamente. Per scurire la piega dell'occhio ho utilizzato Mimesis di Nabla perché volevo un bel contrasto. Sulla palpebra mobile ho prima steso il Creme Shadow di Nabla nella tonalità Aurora. Questi ombretti in crema sono fantastici in sé e non c'è bisogno di applicarvi sopra degli ombretti in polvere, ma in questo caso ho deciso di utilizzare Zoe, sempre di Nabla, per realizzare un punto luce al centro della palpebra mobile. Nell'angolo interno, infine, ho utilizzato Cattleya, sempre di Nabla, per un tocco di colore. 

Per la base viso ho utilizzato il fondotinta Dress Me Perfect Cushion di Deborah Milano. Sono completamente innamorata di questo fondotinta, mi piace un sacco la resa sulla pelle. Sulle guance ho invece utilizzato il Blush Friday Rose di Neve Cosmetics.



What do you think? Do you like this look?

Cosa ne pensate? Vi piace questo look?



Face:
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
Deborah Milano Dress Me Perfect Cushion Foundation (Shade 01)
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
Makeup Forever HD Powder
Neve Cosmetics Blush Garden in Friday Rose

Eyes:
Nabla Aurora Creme Shadow
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie eyeshadow
Nabla Mimesis, Zoe & Cattleya eyeshadows
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black
Deborah Milano 2in1 gel Kajal&Eyeliner pencil in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brows

Lips:
Urban Decay Turn On Lipstick

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento