Pagine

lunedì 29 febbraio 2016

[FACE OF THE DAY] Untamed


I guess I have a problem with Makeup Geek's eyeshadows, I keep buying more and more and I'm not even sorry. A couple of weeks ago I decided that it was time to order some Foiled Eyeshadows. I heard so many great things about them and wanted to see if all the good reviews were true. Well, they are. As soon as I received my parcel I noticed that those shadows are the creamiest, most pigmented and most satisfying shadows I've ever tried. The shadows I used for this look, called Untamed, is like liquid gold. I used it dry and packed it onto my bare lids, and yet the result was extremely intense. In the crease I used Makeup Geek's Bitten and Americano to darken the outer and inner corner. I love the contrast between the gold and the reddish brown, it's my fave combo! I also tried some new lashes, the Noir Fairy from House of Lashes
At first I decided to use a nude lipstick: I applied MAC's Whirl lip pencil all over my lid and topped it with Nabla's Rock 'n' Nude. I liked the contrast between the fierce eye look and the nude lips, but then I decided to try some red lips (of course my Nyx Liquid Suede in Cherry Skies). What do you think? Which look you like the most?




Face:
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
Deborah Milano Dress Me Perfect Cushion Foundation (Shade 01)
Catrice Liquid Camouflage Concealer
Makeup Forever HD Powder
Neve Cosmetics Blush Garden in Friday Rose

Eyes:
Nabla Underpainting Creme Shadow
Makeup Geek Peach Smoothie, Bitten, Americano and Untamed eyeshadows
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black
Deborah Milano 2in1 gel Kajal&Eyeliner pencil in Black
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
House of Lashes Noir Fairy Lashes
Neve Cosmetics Manga Brows

Lips:
MAC Cosmetics Whirl Lip Pencil
Nabla Diva Crime in Rock 'n' Nude
NYX Liquid Suede in Cherry Skies 

2 commenti: