Pagine

venerdì 18 settembre 2015

[FOTD] She's radiant

I'm pretty sure this was another attempt to hang on to summer. I'm already over rainy days, cold weather and the sun going down so early in the afternoon. But anyways, we're not here to discuss about my problems ahahah



The other day I wanted to wear this amazing lipstick I'm totally in love with. It's one of the liquid lipsticks from Stila in the color "Como" from their summer collection. It's the perfect radiant orchid color that was so popular last year. I decided to pair it with Nabla's eyeshadow in Cattleya, which is one of my all time favourite color and I love to use it on its own, especially on top of a black base like I did this time. To deepen my crease I used Naked 2 from my Naked Basics. At the end of this post you will find a more accurate list of all the products that I used.


Sono abbastanza convinta che questo fosse il mio ennesimo tentativo di aggrapparmi all'estate e di tenerla qui con me. Visto che il giorno dopo ha iniziato a piovere, sono abbastanza convinta di non esserci riuscita. Meh. Coooomunque torniamo a parlare di questa FOTD

Ho iniziato applicando una base cremosa nera su tutta la palpebra, che poi ho sfumato fino alla piega dell'occhio, dove invece ho applicato Naked 2 della Naked Basics per creare profondità e sfumare la matita. Sulla base nera ho poi applicato Cattleya di Nabla, uno dei miei ombretti preferiti di sempre.
Nell'angolo interno, per illuminare, ho utilizzato Nylon di Mac, mentre sulla rima inferiore ho applicato la matita nera che poi ho sfumato aiutandomi con Cattleya

Sulle labbra il protagonista indiscusso di questo look, ossia il rossetto liquido di Stila nella colorazione "Como". 



What I used:

Face:
Too Faced Born This Way foundation ("Porcelain")
Rimmel Match Perfection concealer (010 "Ivory")
Mac Careblend Pressed Powder ("Medium")
Illamasqua Blush in "Nymph"

Eyes:
Pupa Multiplay (09 "Deep Black")
Nabla "Cattleya" eyeshadow
Urban Decay Naked Basics "Naked 2", "Foxy", "WOS"
MAC "Nylon" eyeshadow
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner Waterproof "Intense Black"
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Lips:
MAC lip pencil in "Magenta"
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in "Como"


Come avete reagito alla fine dell'estate? Pronti per i maglioni, le sciarpe, la pioggia e le enormi tazze di the/cioccolata calda?


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento